As healthcare organizations seek continued access to deserved reimbursement amid frequent regulatory updates, shifting payment models, and increasing insurer scrutiny, the demand for highly qualified, well-informed credentialed coders is greater than ever.
Keep your entire coding team proficient, attuned to code and guideline changes, and ready to tackle even the most challenging scenarios with PROPELCoding, a comprehensive training solution and problem-solving community for professionals and leaders in diverse coding environments.
Stay ahead of the curve
Whether you work in an inpatient, outpatient, physician practice, or hybrid coding setting, PROPELCoding can empower your team to:
- Master the most relevant code sets
- Reduce the time spent navigating evolving rules and guidelines
- Implement coding practices that reflect industry standards and promote ongoing receipt of earned reimbursement
- Enhance confidence, compliance, productivity, and career potential
- Strengthen collaboration and integration between key revenue cycle functions and teams
Coding clarity awaits
A PROPELCoding membership includes:
- Regular calls with leading coding experts, who will provide targeted analysis and advice on updates to codes and guidelines, as well as top-of-mind issues chosen in collaboration with your team
- Entry to a vibrant community of coding professionals, leaders, and experts who are eager to strategize and share career insight
- Regulatory tracking reports highlighting the latest coding updates and their significance for your team
- On-call access to experts who will respond to your pressing questions with personalized guidance
- Teamwide JustCoding Platinum subscriptions, which offer unlimited access to hundreds of tools, in-depth analysis, and continuing education opportunities to help maintain AHIMA, AAPC, and ACDIS credentials
- JustCoding’s Essential Skills Online Learning Library, which features expert-developed curricula on ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, CPT, and anatomy and physiology coding
Want year-round education for your entire revenue cycle workforce?
Ensure your entire revenue cycle workforce is well-versed in evolving requirements, committed to collaborating across functional and department lines, and equipped to ensure ongoing access to deserved reimbursement with PROPELRevenue Cycle Management.
This innovative, enterprise-style offering combines the benefits of PROPELCDI, PROPELCoding, and PROPELMedicare with exclusive tools that promote consistent application of best practices and informed decision-making across teams and subject areas.
The PROPELAdvisory Services difference
PROPELAdvisory Services helps professional teams across healthcare industries make faster, better decisions by connecting their challenges to an unrivaled network of experts and solutions. Backed by over 30 years of experience in delivering best-in-class training, and driven by a team of dedicated professionals, our shared-cost memberships pair custom-curated tools with a community of thought leaders and like-minded peers who are eager to strategize, solve problems, and share career insight.
As part of the growing PROPELAdvisory Services family, each domain features premier resources, ongoing personalization, and engaged learning tailored to specific market and member needs. Members get industry-leading thinking and advice without having to worry about the meter running.
For more information about PROPELCoding, PROPELRevenue Cycle Management, and other offerings in the growing PROPELAdvisory Services family, visit www.hcmarketplace.com/advisory-services. To speak with an HCPro advisory services specialist, call 615-724-7213 or email email@example.com.